The advantage of getting dental restoration treatment at Tribeca Smiles is that it makes the necessary changes in your teeth/tooth and gives a natural look. You have to regularly visit the clinic for dental checkups to maintain your oral hygiene.
The cosmetic dentistry solutions offered at Tribeca Smiles are:
Lumineers – This is an amazing and enduring solution for stained, discolored, chipped and misaligned teeth. Additionally, they are used to rejuvenate the old bridgework and crown.
The dentist applies these thin smile shapers to your teeth without any shaving or grinding of your tooth. This is relatively a painless procedure that helps to transform misshapen worn out teeth into a natural and perfect smile.
Snap-on Smile – This is an innovative dental application used for long-term or short-term dental treatment. The Snap-on Smile is awfully supple, extremely tough and snaps right over the natural teeth. It may be used as an alternative for porcelain veneers, crown or temporary (waiting for implants) and permanent solution for dental implants.
Invisalign – This service augments your grin without those traditional cumbersome and embarrassing metal braces.
How the process of invisalign works?
Laser scanning of your teeth displays results on the computer, where the Cadcam technology is applied to create an array of apparent and detachable tailor-made aligners.
How to use aligners?
- Each set of personalized Aligners must be worn for about 2 weeks.
- They have to be removed only when you eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Approximately after six weeks, a visit to the dentist is necessary.
- You will notice a gradual shifting of your teeth between dental appointments.
- An average time for treatment is 6 to 15 months.
Tooth whitening – Everyone desires white teeth and anything less can kill the charm of beautiful looks. The Tribeca Smiles process for tooth whitening is exceptional and consists of:
- In-office whitening session with Zoom laser device needs session of 90 minutes that consists of 3 applications per visit. The dentist may recommend an extra session if necessary.
- Tailor-made whitening trays and bleaching materials are provided by the dentist that can be applied at home.
- Constant maintenance sessions, where the patient regularly visits twice annually for oral hygiene checkups. Per visit two whitening applications are performed and complimentary whitening toothpaste is offered.
The bottom line is that you continue to be a lively patient of Tribeca Smiles, who is committed and pursues oral health with scheduled checkups. The dentists help in keeping your smile bright, sparkling and perfect with their outstanding services.